Our agency offers a set of payment options for its customers designed in a way to be applicable for everyone. Read below the options and do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.
- Tour prepayment is done in two ways:
- Wire transfer: In order to make your payment, you will receive the prepayment invoice with the bank details of Cascade Travel Agency.
- Card payment: You safely make payment on our website. For the video instruction on payment, please, click here. Cascade Travel doesn’t receive your card details and is not able to charge your card in the future. The 3D security system fully guarantees safe transactions by sending an SMS code on your mobile phone to confirm the payment.
- Tour full payment is done in two ways:
- Wire transfer should be received in a week prior to tour start. You need to inform your tour manager of the payment option you have chosen and he/she provides you with a full payment amount invoice.
- Card payment: You will be paying safely by card on our website. Cascade Travel doesn’t receive your card details and is not able to charge your card in the future. The card payment is secured with a 3D system. You will receive an sms code on your mobile to confirm the transaction. Please, note that in this case the bank processing fee, which is 3%, is added to the payable amount.
- Card payment in the office: We charge your card in the office before your tour starts. Please, note that in this case the bank processing fee, which is 3%, is added to the payable amount.